4.06.2004

It's day two of learning outside school,
and I'm afraid I feel more complete than the other.
A forest falls beyond my backyard
and I can't help but wonder what has come of them.
Music missing and cups too,
I contently say fairwell to the boy accross the hall.
I was thanked for being good,
instead of bashed for being too good.
All in the making.
Learned a thing or two about spending money on people.
I only hope in the end the crusade will be successful.
Looking forward to a new beginning...
a start of another half
(depending on how you look at it)
for 2004, perhaps.
For a lifetime there's no comparison.
A paragraph of miscellanious.
My eyes are much the same.
I quiver at the unknown,
and shine in light of the light on my left.
Snapshots and eyeballs reflect on the day,
of when I became the luckiest.
and I know... that I am... lucky

And here I find distaste
I dont know if they see
the leech attached at their feet
sucking on their insecurities
its easier to be dirty
its easeir to be low
our time has past
and i cringe at the change in faith
over two whom i lost

But here I find some pleasure
I will plan for trips in 2005
I will captivate my eyes in something different
Explore my world
In the company of a good time
Over scenes I've seen on tv
And the sounds of a casino
I'll add my shutter of captured life

Came home to clean
Got lost instead
Read of hopes
Lost my patience
words here
and i am gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home